$380.00 USD $480.00 USD
TREXM Rustic Storage Cabinet with Two Drawers and Four Classic Rattan Basket for Dining Room/Entryway/Living Room (Antique Navy)
No Assembly Required || Environmentally Preferred || Six Months Warranty
Retro Storage Cabinet || Large Storage Space || Acacia Wood Frame
Two Drawers \ Four Classic Rattan Basket \ with Rubber Pads at the Bottom
1. The combination of the distressed acacia wood with the wicker baskets gives this unit a modern farmhouse feel that would look great as a nightstand or a hallway unit.
2. Two drawers and four classic rattan basket sit in an floating, bottomless shelf allowing for maximum storage space in each basket.
3. This exquisite cabinet with rubber pads at the bottom is suitable for any space, making your space dust free.
4. Featuring a acacia wood body, beautifully woven wicker baskets, and aluminum alloy drawer pulls, this piece is durable, stable, and strong. The hand-woven rattan frame feels smooth and moisture-proof.
5.Overall dimensions: 28"L x 11.8"W x 28"H. Rattan basket dimensions: 11"L x 6.7"H. Weight capacity: 400 LBS. This versatile and stylish piece is designed to provide customers with a hassle-free setup experience. No assembly required, anyone can begin enjoying this elegant and understated table.
1.Real Product’s Color may be a little different from the image due to the lighting or monitor’s display.
2.Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.
1. Five colors to choose
2. Large storage space
3. Special protection was made inside the package
Dimensions & Weight:
Product Dimensions & Weight28"L x 11.8"W x 28"H, 27.6 LBSPackage Dimensions & Weight31"L x 31"W x 15"H, 33.3 LBSDrawer Interior Dimensions11.6"L x 4.3"W
Basket Dimension11"L x 6.7"WWeight CapacityTop shelf: 70 KG
Drawer: 10 KG
Rattan basket: 20 KG
Product NameStorage CabinetMaterialAcacia wood frame
ThicknessTop shelf: 15 mm
FinishDistressed finishFinished BackYesAssembly RequiredNo Assembly RequiredAdditional Tools RequiredAll tools includedPieces IncludedOnePackage Number1Care & Maintance1.Wipe with a soft dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
2.Hardware may loosen over time; periodically check that all connections are tight.